Breaking News

Jackson Wang releases special video of 100 Ways after reaching the US Top 30 charts

Jackson Wang, of the popular K-pop group GOT7, leads a prominent solo career in China. The 26-year-old musician has already released multiple singles and his solo album 'Mirrors'. In March 2020, he dropped his new single  '100 Ways' along with a historical music video.

Jackson Wang releases special video of 100 Ways after reaching the US Top 30 charts

On Wednesday, July 1, Jackson Wang shared a new version of the song which was a special way to thank the fans who have been a constant support in his music career. The video was released after his song reached the US Top 30 charts since its release last March 19. In the video titled "100 Ways Jackson Wang Loves You", Jackson is seen dancing his in a hotel room and just vibing throughout the video. "Thank you to all the fans who helped @JacksonWang852 "100 Ways" make history and break into US Top 30 Radio," the 88 Rising label wrote on Twitter.

With 'Mirrors', Jackson Wang made chart history by becoming the first Chinese artist to debut at No. 32 on Billboard 2020 charts.

Jackson Wang recently celebrated the three-year anniversary of his company Team Wang. "Happy 3rd anniversary.
@teamwang @teamwangdesign. It’s been 3 years of sweat and tears. Precious moments. Exploring and building this together. Expanding to divisions like music/fashion/production. But everything falls under the vision and message behind TEAM WANG.【KNOW YOURSELF. MAKE YOUR OWN HISTORY】. Knowing what I love and what moves and strategy am I planning towards what I love. Everyone showing love and support means everything to me. It keeps me motivated to challenge my limit again and again. A lot more to come with the team. We will do our best. LET’S MAKE HISTORY."

He further wrote, "Knowing what I love and what moves and strategy am I planning towards what I love."

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Happy 3rd anniversary. @teamwang @teamwangdesign It’s been 3 years of sweat and tears. Precious moments. Exploring and building this together. Expanding to divisions like music/fashion/production But everything falls under the vision and message behind TEAM WANG. 【KNOW YOURSELF. MAKE YOUR OWN HISTORY】 . Knowing what I love and what moves and strategy am I planning towards what I love. . Everyone showing love and support means everything to me. It keeps me motivated to challenge my limit again and again. A lot more to come with the team. We will do our best LET’S MAKE HISTORY . 3年了 三周年快乐 3年内有着太多难忘的回忆 不断地探索 挑战 音乐/fashion/制作 部门 但一切都回到TEAM WANG 最开始的精神/理念 【KNOW YOURSELF. MAKE YOUR OWN HISTORY】 . Knowing what I love and what moves and strategy am I planning towards what I love. . 了解自己的所爱,并采取行动 . 这一路上支持的所有人 很感恩有你们 一直都是我的动力 也让我一次一次在挑战自己的极限 还有太多的东西想展示给你们看 LET’S MAKE HISTORY . #TEAMWANG #happy3rdanniversary #letsmakehistory

A post shared by Jackson Wang 王嘉爾 왕잭슨 (@jacksonwang852g7) on

The group GOT7 released their album 'DYE' back in April 2020.

ALSO READ: Jackson Wang features alongside Rami Malek, Maisie Williams, Willow Smith and Troye Sivan in latest Cartier campaign



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2NMsKLT

No comments