Breaking News

Parineeti Chopra reveals her relationship status; says, “Right now, there is no one in my life”

Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra is currently single and is open for recommendations. As Bollywood has witnessed great marriages in recent times from Sid-Kiara to KL Rahul and Athiya Shetty, Parineeti is also up for marriage only after she finds herself a perfect match. When Parineeti was asked about her personal and professional life, she told Hindustan Times, “All you have to do is find me a boy then my personal life will be sorted. If you have any recommendations, I am listening.” She further added, “In terms of my personal life, I would love to get married and I would love to have children in my life. That is also important. I want to have a great balanced career which is full of highs and lows. I welcome both equally. I want to be healthy, I want to be happy with my family and my friends.” Speculating on whether viewing images from the most recent Bollywood wedding increased her desire for marriage for herself, she said, “They are all my friends and I am so happy to see them take this leap. Because many of them have been in love for so long. They have been together for so many years. So, of course marriage is the next step. The day I find my person and I fall in love with my person, I will want to marry him.” Further when the actress was asked if she was not dating anyone at the moment, she replied, “Right now, there is no one in my life. I haven’t found my special one yet.” Parineeti also spoke about meeting Maltie Marie Jonas, her niece. She said, “I have met my cute little niece. She’s the loveliest little thing and a blessing. She is the first baby in the Chopra family, and so lovely.” The actor recalled the day Maltie made her public debut and said, “She was looking so cute that day. She is a beautiful miracle baby of our family.” Talking about her work commitments, Parineeti Chopra has two biopics in the pipeline, Capsule Gill with Akshay Kumar as well as Imtiaz Ali’s Chamkila alongside Diljit Dosanjh. Also Read: Parineeti Chopra becomes a Master Scuba Diver; says, “My dream of 9 years has finally come true”

from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/qw4RrU6

No comments