Breaking News

Dino Morea spills the beans on why he took up the role of villain in The Agent; says, “This role gave me scope for better acting”

Actor Dino Morea is all set to win hearts with his upcoming project The Agent alongside Mammootty and Akhil Akkineni. The film marks as Dino’s debut in Telugu industry. In a recent interview, he talks about the film, his character and his experience working with his co-stars.

Dino is all set to make his debut in Telugu industry with The Agent. When asked if he felt like a debutant for a different set of audience, he told ETimes, “Yes, I am making my debut for the Telugu film industry, and I do feel like a debutant for this audience because this audience is aware of me but has not really seen me. They are mostly only used to seeing Telugu films.”

After The Empire, this is the second time Dino will be seen playing an antagonist. Talking about what attracted him to this character, Dino said, “The story largely attracted me because it is about three characters: Mammootty sir's character, my character and Akhil's character.”

He added, “It was the story that attracted me to do this film. Also, I say it's good to be bad. And playing bad gives you few limitations on what you can do with your character. So if you are playing this kind of role, there is madness you can bring into the performance that can be attractive to any viewer. This role gave me scope for better acting.”

Sharing his experience working with Akhil Akkineni and Mammootty, Dino stated, “This is my second film with Mammootty sir. I did a small part in a film called Kandakonden Kandakonden, a Tamil film, long ago, and that was my first experience working with him. I am now working with him after about 18–20 years. We all know that Mammootty sir is one of the finest actors we have in this country, so watching him on set was an absolute pleasure. Doing scenes opposite him and with him is just outstanding because our characters oppose each other in this film, and for me, I felt it was always a challenge. I wanted to prove myself and just be fantastic in front of him. So while watching and observing, I was also trying to get better, and that just brings out the best in every actor.

Talking about Akhil, he said, “Likewise with Akhil, he's young and he's got so much energy. His fitness levels are great, and he's looking great in the film. Besides working, our off-screen camaraderie is also outstanding. We struck up a really good friendship. The experience of shooting this film has been fantastic. They really made me feel welcome because this is my debut film in Telugu. I totally respected and loved the experience.”

Directed by Surender Reddy, produced by Anil Sunkara on AK Entertainments' banner, the trailer was already out and had received rave reviews.

Also Read: Agent gets ‘UA’ certificate from CBFC; Dino Morea and Akhil Akkineni starrer to have a run time of 2 hours 36 minutes



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/ygA6V4J

No comments