Breaking News

Mom-to-be Ileana DCruz opens up on post-pregnancy weight gain; says There are days I don't feel great

Actress Ileana D'Cruz pleasantly surprised her fans on April 18, when she announced her first pregnancy. Throughout her pregnancy journey, Ileana has been sharing glimpses of her daily life on Instagram. The actress now took to her Instagram and hosted an ‘Ask Me Anything’ session where she spoke about post-pregnancy weight gain.

The actress who is expecting a child, engaged in an interactive 'Ask Me Anything' session on her Instagram stories on June 23, 2023. During this session, she graciously responded to various inquiries from her fans. Among the questions posed, one fan specifically inquired about her thoughts on post-pregnancy weight gain. To this, Ileana replied, “Ok so this question would initially really trigger me. And I think it's because so many people comment on your weight when you're having a baby. It doesn't help when you go to your doctor checkups and they have to weigh you in every time so it's consistently on your mind. Let me just say I've loved how my body has changed these past few months.”

She further added, “It's such a miraculous wondrous humbling journey. And yes I'm human and there are days I don't feel great. But I have an amazing support system and people that love me and remind me that I am making a literal little human inside me! So 'weight' does not matter. Don't go by what the 'ideal amount of weight gain' should be during your pregnancy. Stay as happy as you can. As healthy as you can. And listen to your body! Do what feels right to you (red heart emoji).”

The actress also replied to a question that asked, “What was your feeling when you heard the heartbeat of your baby for the first time?” She said, “One of the most beautiful moments I have ever experienced. I can't even describe how overwhelmed I was. There were tears and happiness and so much relief and joy. A massive surge of love for a tiny seed that was going to be a full-grown baby soon.”

On the professional front, Ileana D'Cruz was last seen in The Big Bull starring alongside Abhishek Bachchan. She will be next seen in Tera Kya Hoga Lovely alongside Randeep Hooda. She will also appear in a Vidya Balan and Pratik Gandhi starrer.

Also Read: EXCLUSIVE: “Ileana D’Cruz’s web series debut aimed to release at the end of 2023”, reveals producer Ashi Dua



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/1iHxWjA

No comments