Breaking News

Kajol reveals she and Shah Rukh Khan are not daily texters; says, “I can call him at 3 AM”

Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan are one of Bollywood's most iconic on-screen couples. Their chemistry is loved by the audience and fans often assume that they must be best friends in real life. In a recent interview, Kajol said that they are indeed "very, very good friends" and that she feels she can call him up at any time of the day or night.

"I know for a fact that if I ever had to call him up at 3 o'clock in the morning, he would pick up my phone and he knows vice versa," she said during a chat with Mashabale India. When asked if she texts him every day, Kajol asserted, “No. I do not message him every day ‘Good morning there’ and send him a flower photograph. I think he’d stab me with a nice fork if I ever tried it."

The Trial actor also shared that one of the things she doesn't like about Shah Rukh is that he knows all the dialogue of everybody on the set. "It doesn't matter if we are doing a three-page scene, he would have memorised all three pages. He knows my dialogues, his dialogues and third person's dialogues as well," she said.

However, she also added that this is also the "nicest thing" about him. "I love the fact that he wants everybody to do well on the set. It's not only him doing his job, everybody on the set has to do well at every point," she said.

Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan have been working together for over 25 years, and their friendship has only grown stronger over time. They have starred in some of the biggest Bollywood films together, including Baazigar, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, My Name is Khan and Dilwale.

Also Read: Shah Rukh Khan’s Pathaan emerges as the HIGHEST international grosser in Nepal; its earnings are more than the COMBINED collections of Avatar: The Way Of Water and Brahmastra



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/PyF9h5Z

No comments