Breaking News

Suniel Shetty strictly believes in having breakfast, lunch and dinner on time; says, “After that, you may work me like a horse”

Suniel Shetty has continued to bag stardom even after completing three decades in the film industry. The veteran actor has consistently given performances that have continued to keep him relevant even after all these years. But a large amount of credit goes to his seriousness towards fitness. In fact, he has been so dedicated in staying fit that it is difficult to believe that he is a senior citizen.

In a recent interview with News 18, Shetty revealed that one of the things he religiously follows is a strict diet and eating on time, come what may. He said, “My timing of having lunch at one o’clock has always been there come what may, rain or storm. If I’m called at five in the morning, I’ll go but I need to have lunch at one and dinner at seven.”

The actor also revealed that he always believes in carrying food from home and avoids eating out or on sets. “I carry food from home. I never eat on the sets and that’s not because it’s unhealthy but it doesn’t allow me to balance my calories and diet. Having breakfast, lunch and dinner on time are the three most important things for me. After that, you may work me like a horse and I’ll be okay,” said Shetty.

Suniel Shetty was in the news earlier this year after his daughter and actress Athiya Shetty married Indian cricketer KL Rahul in a grand ceremony. Last year, he made his web series debut with MX Player’s underworld show Dharavi Bank. Directed by Samit Kakkad, it also starred Vivek Oberoi and Sonali Kulkarni. This year, he appeared in another web series titled Hunter – Tootega Nahin Todega, which was streamed on Amazon miniTV.

Also Read: Suniel Shetty reminisces about fearless confrontations with underworld figures; says, “I used to abuse back”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/XS51RKs

No comments