Breaking News

Sara Ali Khan shares the tip Aanand L Rai once gave her; says, “Give a bad shot, but never give a safe shot”

Bollywood actress Sara Ali Khan has been riding high on the success of Zara Hatke Zara Bachke. Films like Kedarnath, Atrangi Re, Gaslight, and the recent Zara Hatke Zara Bachke showcased Sara in a desi avatar which the actress managed to pull off very well. She recently opened up on what make her pick up characters from heartland of the country and how she aces them.

In an interview with ETimes, when asked about how her career has panned out in the past 5 years, Sara said, “I think whenever I have played a girl from the heartland of India, it has connected with the audience, because I am that person in my soul – in the way I travel, eat, talk or my values. Whether it is the Bihari dialect in Atrangi Re or dressing up like a Punjabi girl in Zara Hatke Zara Bachke (ZHZB), these are things you have to work on, but desi-ness to me is an emotion.”

Further when asked upon what the next genre the actress would like to explore, Sara said, “I want to be able to do everything. There is a certain connect that I feel to heartland India, and I would like to do another one in that zone. But I also want to do a royal period drama and a romantic film. I want to reach a point where people say that there is no genre that Sara can’t do. I set very high standards for myself; I always have. I believe that if you aim for the moon, you will land on the stars. Aanand L Rai taught me that – give a bad shot, but never give a safe shot. Take a risk, take that leap.”

On the work front, Sara will be next seen as a freedom fighter in Aye Watan Mere Watan. She also Homi Adajania's Murder Mubarak in her pipeline ahead.

Also Read: Independence Day 2023: Sara Ali Khan opens up on essaying the character of a freedom fighter in Ae Watan Mere Watan; says, “I feel 365 days are too less to celebrate”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/SC2EMlq

No comments