Breaking News

Jawan success press meet: “I watched Kal Ho Naa Ho 7 times in theatres; I used to have a lot of girl issues. I used to ask Shah Rukh Khan for advice” – Anirudh

The success press meet of Jawan started late but once it did, it turned out to be an enjoyable experience. Lead actor and producer Shah Rukh Khan was present not just with the star cast but also with the film’s director Atlee and the technicians. In between, music director Anirudh, who composed the film’s memorable songs and background score, also made his presence felt. He performed with singer Raja Kumari on a song of Jawan and as expected, the live performance took the impact many notches higher.

Anirudh then talked about his love for Shah Rukh Khan and his films. “When I was in school and a young boy, half my size, I watched Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) 7 times in theatres. Every time I saw the film, I used to cry at the end. Sir (pointing at Shah Rukh Khan), you have done that to me (smiles),” he said.

Anirudh continued, “Then I went to watch Don (2006) first day, first show also in Chennai.” As soon as he talked about this much-loved film of SRK, the crowds cheered loudly.

Anirudh added, “So, it starts from there. Since I was a kid, I always wanted to make music for films. I was lucky and blessed that I could make music in the South when I was 18 or 19. It has taken me a decade after that. I was also waiting to do a Bollywood film. I don’t think in my wildest dreams I could have thought that my debut (in Bollywood) would be with King Khan”

Anirudh was then asked about being a night owl. The music director smiled and replied, “The only person I have met in my life who has the same sleep schedule as me is sir (laughs)! Every night, we used to talk about different things. It was not just about music. I used to have a lot of girl issues. I used to ask him for advice!”

Also Read: NO SPOILER! Aaliyah Qureshi opens up about the ‘chilling climax’ sequence of Shah Rukh Khan and Vijay Sethupathi in Jawan: EXCLUSIVE



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/kHGUK7a

No comments