Breaking News

Bigg Boss 17: Ankita Lokhande wants people to see her beyond the role of Archana

Ankita Lokhande has made headlines by entering the Bigg Boss 17 house alongside her husband, Vicky Jain. The couple, who got married in December 2021, are one of the most talked-about contestants of the season. But what made Ankita join the popular reality show after a successful career in TV and films?

Ankita revealed the real reason behind her decision to participate in Bigg Boss 17. She said, “I have come to the Bigg Boss 17 show because people know me as Archana, now I want them to know Ankita, to see the real Ankita. I want people to accept me without makeup the way I am…”

Ankita was referring to her iconic role of Archana Deshmukh in the long-running TV serial Pavitra Rishta, which made her a household name. Ankita played Archana for five years from 2009 to 2014 and won several awards and accolades for her performance. ALSO READ: Ankita Lokhande remarries Vicky Jain in Europe; couple share a kiss amid romantic backdrop



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/1LfQDMy

No comments