Breaking News

Ranveer Singh on facing three back-to-back flops; says he can’t beat himself over Rohit Shetty’s Cirkus: “I had a limited contribution and responsibility”

Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh graced the first episode of Koffee With Karan season 8 with his star wife Deepika Padukone. The actors discussed their careers, their 11-year relationship, marriage, mental health and more. During the same conversation, Ranveer talked about how he went through a lot after Cirkus flopped. He also said that he had not seen three major flops in a row which affected him.

Ranveer said, “I went through a lot, especially after Cirkus. Coming out of the pandemic, we had this beautiful film 83. It was just released at the wrong time. Jayeshbhai Jordaar was again a lovely well-intentioned film, which again ultimately found its audience on streaming. Cirkus I had a limited contribution and limited responsibility. So I can’t really beat myself over it.”

The actor continued, “Having said that, I had not seen three major flops in a row. So it was new to me. I was not good. But then I came to terms with everything that was happening around me. After everything that has happened, I have come out of it with more gratitude than ever before.”

On the work front, Ranveer will be headline Farhan Akhtar’s Don 3. Originally, the character was played by Amitabh Bachchan followed by Shah Rukh Khan in Akhtar’s two installments. The project is slated for 2025. He has reportedly signed Baiju Bawra, helmed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. ALSO READ: Koffee With Karan 8: Ranveer Singh gives a nod to Karan Johar remaking Sangam featuring him, Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/Zu3gz29

No comments