Breaking News

Orry, the mysterious celebrity friend, hints at unmasking his fascinating life; says, “So, back in the day, when I used to buss tables, at our little waiters’ group”

Orry is all over the internet and people have been wondering who he is and what he does! Orry aka Orhan Awatramani, has been a constant presence alongside A-list celebrities, gracing high-profile fashion events and B-town parties worldwide, and sharing extravagant photos on social media. Yet, the mystery surrounding Orry's profession remains unsolved. Fortunately, Orry now seems ready to lift the veil of secrecy, as a recent promotional video hints at some intriguing revelations about his life.

Orhan Awatramani is renowned for his friendships with star kids like Nysa Devgan, Suhana Khan, Janhvi Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan, and Ananya Panday, among others. In a teaser for an upcoming podcast interview on Men’s Locker Room, Orhan shared anecdotes about his life. He discussed the time he used to "buss tables" and recalled the first instance when the paparazzi photographed him. Orry also shed light on his friendships with celebrities and his "close bond" with Rakhi Sawant.

When asked about his education and the criteria for friendship in his life, Orry said, “I have graduated from the school of life. My experiences have been my education. And I am a boy, who has lived. (To be his friend) You have to be famous. If I am advertising the good times, babe, I am advertising the bad times. You click with me, I click with you. I am a marketing genius... Friendship is a complicated thing, it is not a simple thing like you liked my picture and I liked yours. It is beyond that. It's – you have to look good in my pictures... Rakhi Sawant and I also have a really close bond.”

Responding to another question, Orry mentioned, “So, back in the day, when I used to buss tables, at our group, a little waiters' group...” This revelation piqued the curiosity of many.

Orry was also asked about the best place where he had fun. Surprisingly, he stated that while people go to New York, Monaco, Morocco, and Greece, the best place for partying was right here in India – Chandigarh.

Orry's life is a captivating blend of glamour, mystery, and transformation. His pictures alongside Anne Hathaway, Joe Jonas, the Kardashians, Deepika Padukone, Janhvi Kapoor, Bhumi Pednekar, and many more have left fans yearning to uncover the concealed layers of this enigmatic personality in the realm of celebrities. With his upcoming interview, Orry seems poised to provide some long-awaited insights into his life and character, leaving people eagerly awaiting the revelations to come.

Also Read: Koffee With Karan Season 8: Sara Ali Khan and Ananya Pandey introduce Orry to the world; calls him “a man of many things”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/F8TrvsI

No comments