Breaking News

Kareena Kapoor Khan reveals Taimur Ali Khan asks questions about being photographed by paparazzi: “He keeps asking me that, ‘Am I VIP?’”

Kareena Kapoor Khan is enjoying a family vacation in Switzerland to ring in the New Year. The family looks forward to welcoming the New Year after their rejuvenating getaway. Amid the holiday season, she shared insights into her son Taimur Ali Khan's feelings about always being in the spotlight. The actress revealed that Taimur, her elder son, has mixed emotions about constantly being photographed.

In a recent conversation with Forbes India, Kareena talked about her son Taimur’s reaction to the paparazzi around him and said, “I think now, he is obviously used to it. But it’s difficult because… I mean if you kind of tell him that ‘hide your face, don’t do this, don’t do that’, I think that would be too much. So, in a way, we have tried to explain directly to him that they are taking your pictures because your parents are actors, your parents are famous. You are not.”

Kareena, who also has a younger son Jeh Ali Khan, who also gets photographed by paparazzi, revealed that her older son Taimur has asked questions about being photographed by the paparazzi. She said, “So, he keeps asking me that, ‘Am I VIP?’ and I am like ‘No, you are not. May be your parents are… I don’t know. But you are not, you are nothing’. So he is like growing with this to understand that ‘my parents are this. I don’t know why they keep clicking me. I need to do something with my life’. So we are being very honest with him.”

On the work front, Kareena Kapoor Khan forayed into the digital space earlier this year with Jaane Jaan, helmed by Sujoy Ghosh. She will next star in The Buckingham Murders. The film is directed by Hansal Mehta. ALSO READ: Kareena Kapoor Khan praises Tabu and Rani Mukerji: “All these actors are doing better than the younger lot”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/q6dP1NA

No comments