Breaking News

Ranbir Kapoor reveals the advice Mukesh Ambani gave him: “Don’t take success to your head and failure to your heart”

Ranbir Kapoor was felicitated with the Maharashtrian of the Year award at the 10th edition of Lokmat Maharashtrian of the Year Awards on Thursday. The actor said that he is proud to be a Mumbaikar during his speech. He also spoke about the best advice he has received from business mogul Mukesh Ambani.

During his speech, Ranbir Kapoor said, “My first goal is to continue delivering meaningful work. I took a lot of advice from Mukesh (Ambani) bhai, who told me, ‘Keep your head down and work. Don’t take success to your head and failure to your heart.”

“My second goal is to become a good person. I want to become a good son, a good father, a good husband, a brother and friend. Most importantly, I want to be a good citizen. I am very proud to be a Mumbaikar and such awards mean a lot to me,” Ranbir concluded.

The actor was presented with an award by Jeetendra who said, “You’re giving this award to Ranbir who is my very dear friend’s son. So, I’ve been preparing from yesterday what I should be saying here. My wife, my daughter, my son were guiding me. Anyway, I would like to say mujhe khushi hai ke mere jigri yaar, mere lagte jigar, mera sab kuch, Rishi Kapoor ke bete ko yeh award mila hai. Aur aaj woh jahan pahuncha hai woh uski mehnat hai (l am very happy that this award is going to my dearest friend Rishi’s son. Today Ranbir has reached this stage because of his own hard work).”

On the work front, Ranbir Kapoor will next star Nitesh Tiwari’s Ramayana and Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Love & War. ALSO READ: Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt reprise Raees, Jordan, Gangubai Kathiawadi characters for a hilarious ad campaign, watch



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/vMe8YIU

No comments