Breaking News

When Shahid Kapoor called Mira Rajput’s father to seek forgiveness after Misha’s birth: “I have a daughter and one day, she will get married”

Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput welcomed their first child, their daughter Misha in 2016. The actor and his wife got married in July 2015 through an arranged set-up. But, following the birth of his daughter, he picked up his phone to call his father-in-law to seek forgiveness and Shahid revealed the reason behind it.

An old interview has surfaced online where Shahid Kapoor is talking to Komal Nahta. He said, “I was so happy and then I was so scared because it was a daughter. And having a girl makes you feel so like ‘oh god’ because I had just gotten married and the first thing I did was I called Mira’s father and said, ‘Dad, if I did anything to trouble you in the shaadi then I am really sorry’. Because now that I have just have understood that I have a daughter and one day, she will get married and some guy will be with her. At that moment the next 30 years flashed in front of me.”

The actor added, “It’s amazing. Having a daughter is very special. Both me and Mira wanted a daughter. Now I am fully domesticated. Pehle main thoda ‘bhow bhow’ karta tha, but now I am fully domesticated.”

Misha Kapoor is now seven years old. The couple also has a son Zain Kapoor who is four years old.

Meanwhile, Shahid Kapoor was most recently seen in Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya. He will next star in Deva, slated to release worldwide in theatres on October 11, 2024. ALSO READ: Shah Rukh Khan and Shahid Kapoor rehearse on their popular songs for Women’s Premier League opening ceremony in Bangalore, watch



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/mF2qRVh

No comments