Breaking News

Kajol pens sweet message for “darling” daughter Nysa on her 21st birthday: “Know that you are loved always and forever”

Bollywood actress Kajol took to social media on Saturday, April 20, to celebrate the 21st birthday of her daughter, Nysa Devgan. Nysa is the daughter of Kajol and her husband and actor Ajay Devgn.

Sharing a collection of heartwarming photos featuring Nysa, Kajol expressed her love and well wishes in a heartfelt caption. "Happy 21st my darling.. may u always smile and laugh with this same joie de vivre through life.. know that you are loved always and forever. To the moon and back baby! Btw that last pic is how I look at you most days," wrote Kajol.

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Kajol Devgan (@kajol)

Readers may recall that a day before Nysa’s birthday, Kajol had penned a note for her daughter. It read, “Tomorrow is Nysas 21st birthday but today is about me and how I became a mom. How she made my greatest wish come true and how she makes me happy every single day since then just by being herself.”

Another excerpt of her post read, “How I felt for the first time and every time since when she calls me " mama ". Its like a call to arms for a very loved cause. How I wish sometimes I could wrap her up and store her back in my stomach for a day just to feel my heart back in the body it started out from. Love is such an ordinary term to describe what you feel for your children. Its so much much more. So yes today is about me. Taking a bow.”

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Kajol Devgan (@kajol)

Speaking of the professional front, Kajol was last seen in a web show, The Trial. She is all set to reunite with her Dilwale co-star Kriti Sanon for the latter’s home production film, Do Patti.

Also Read: Kajol and Ajay Devgn celebrate 25th wedding anniversary with loved-up photos: “Thank u so much for all your good wishes and love”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/wJgNcqe

No comments